How can I get my property back?

The police department only receives property in three ways: evidence, found property, and confiscated property. Property may be claimed at the police department by appointment only. Call to schedule your appointment. In order to claim property you must have current picture ID. There must be sufficient supporting information to prove ownership of any property to be claimed. Property collected as evidence can only be claimed with a court order which is obtained from court after the case has been tried. You may call 910-328-7711 if you have questions about claiming property.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of a police report?
2. Where do I go to get fingerprinted for my job?
3. What can I do with old prescription drugs or medicine?
4. Who do I call to have a child restraining system (car seat) installed?
5. Will the detective/officer assigned to my case contact me?
6. If my case is not solved quickly will it be forgotten about?
7. How can I get my property back?