What do I need to put in a Pool or Hot Tub?
  • 4 foot strip of concrete allowed (if pervious calculations for your lot allow) – any more must be pervious.
  • All applications must have survey with proposed pool and associated decking drawn in by surveyor (stamped and signed).
  • Check with HOA & Homeowners Insurance regarding fence and alarm.
  • Check your calculations for impervious lot coverage allowed for your lot. Found on your deed restrictions and/or survey map. Must be updated on submitted survey.
  • If above ground 5' setback from edge of deck not attached to house.
  • If ground level pool and deck 5' setback from edge of pool.
  • If in V-Zone Must be engineered, CAMA permit, Pool V-zone Certificate, & Elevation Certificate.
  • May need CAMA permit.
  • Must get a Pool permit, Zoning permit, and Electrical permit. 
  • New Hot Tub installation on a deck requires Engineered drawings. If replacing a hot tub of same size or smaller Engineers drawing are not required. Hot Tub installed on ground do not require Engineered drawings.

Show All Answers

1. What are Accessory Buildings setbacks?
2. What is required in clearing a lot?
3. I have questions regarding concrete.
4. What are the fence requirements?
5. How do Flood Zones affect Enclosures?
6. What is requried to put in a Manufactured Home?
7. What are the requirements for House Numbers?
8. What do I need for a Moving Permit?
9. What is required on Plot Plans?
10. What do I need to put in a Pool or Hot Tub?
11. Where do I find information on Windborne Debris Protection?