What is requried to put in a Manufactured Home?
  • Mainland: At least a Windzone 2
  • Island: Windzone 3
  • If own property & trailer – yes can do own work. If not – must be licensed.
  • If not on town sewer: Zoning Permit for septic tank permit to take to County. Must provide Wastewater System Construction Authorization and Wastewater System Operations Permit (from County)
  • If not on town water: Must provide Well Permit (from County)
  • Flood Zone: Elevation Certificate required. Cannot be installed in V-Zone even if on stilts. AE – must be built to meet flood zone height. Foundation engineered.
  • Zoned MHS - Survey required.

Show All Answers

1. What are Accessory Buildings setbacks?
2. What is required in clearing a lot?
3. I have questions regarding concrete.
4. What are the fence requirements?
5. How do Flood Zones affect Enclosures?
6. What is requried to put in a Manufactured Home?
7. What are the requirements for House Numbers?
8. What do I need for a Moving Permit?
9. What is required on Plot Plans?
10. What do I need to put in a Pool or Hot Tub?
11. Where do I find information on Windborne Debris Protection?